Our training tracks include:
Various vendor tool training (Coming in 2018!):
- SAP BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports, Cloud Analytics
- AWS Quicksight
- Business Intelligence Bootcamps (BI Lifecycle training + tools)
Basic Datawarehousing related training (Coming soon!):
- Data modeling for Semantic Layers
- Big Data Bootcamp (Hadoop Ecosystem)
- AWS Associate Certifications
Network, Security, Cloud related training:
- CompTIA Certification series – Network+, Security+, CSA+, CASP.
- LO: CyberSec First Responder Certification (approved US DoD 8570 – CSSP)
- NCTA: CloudMaster Certification series
- IAAP: Data Privacy Professional Certification series
- CyberSafe – End-User Certification
- Agile/Scrum PM Certifications
- General Project Management Skills
- PMP Certification Prep class
- Risk Management
- Team Building – Developing High Performance Teams
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Career Development
- Small Business/Entrepreneur
Service & Process Management:
- Microsoft Office Specialist tools: Word, Excel, PPT, OneNote, Access, Outlook, Project, Publisher, Visio, Sharepoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreaweaver, Acrobat
*Act offers online live (virtual) Instructor-Led Training (VILT), online immersive self-study (ESS) and custom in-house (CIH) training in many topics including People, Process, IT and Business Management disciplines. Our courses and courseware are developed and delivered by industry leaders and certified / seasoned instructors who are genuinely interested in your learning experience! Check out https://ashleytrainingonline.com/about-us/ to learn more about our training staff.
**Our Social Learning platform offers most classes taught online with a live instructor delivering engaging workshops, monitoring lab exercises, and moderating an online blog to answer questions during “open office hours.” Check out https://ashleytrainingonline.com/calendar/ for more information!
**All students have access to labs and additional learning resources after live classes to take practice tests and get ready for certification exams.
**K-12, Junior/Community College, and Homeschooling students are encouraged to subscribe to our “academy subscriptions” so they can learn through self-paced online labs. These are bundled/discounted online courses – call for more information.
**MS Productivity courses will be offered live one time per calendar quarter, however these courses are also offered through the self-paced JasperActive online lab… it is Awesome… check it out here!
**Online courses will be granted access upon successful payment through paypal (could take up to 4 hours to complete registration – email confirmation with course login credentials to be provided). If registering with a Corp card or someone else’s CC, please be sure to contact us to have the course updated to grant access in the student name.
**Group discounts available for more than 3 enrolling in a course at one time.